KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE DURING THIS TIME.
Dear Rosewarnes and RAA customers,
We know that health and safety is front of mind for many of our customers and staff at the moment. We want to let you know we have heeded advice from the Department of Health to ensure the most effective protection for both you and our team at Rosewarnes during the COVID-19 crisis.
1. Increased cleaning and sanitising throughout the dealerships and customer vehicles.
Rest assured we are now spraying down every surface after every customer interaction within the dealership. We ask all customers to please sanitise their vehicle upon presentation to the service departments. We will also sanitise your vehicle after it has been serviced.
Also please be advised all staff have carried out an Australian Government Department of Health eLearning Course – Infection Control Training – COVID 19
2. Contacting the dealerships
We are always trying to think of ways to minimise movement and person to person contact. So we are asking that
- If your business with us can be done over the phone, please ring in.
- To make a service booking, please ring in.
- If you need to come to the dealership be prepared to pay by pay wave as we are not accepting cash.
- Our websites are live so please view our stock online. The sales team are ready to help your sales enquiry.
- Spare parts are fully operational for all brands. Ring in for assistance.
In the event the situation worsens Rosewarnes will be offering a Contactless Service Pick up and drop off. We will be doing it by a postcode block per day so we can minimise travel. Please call your preferred Service Department to arrange.
3. Keeping a safe distance
All staff have been instructed to carry out the 3 steps by the Department of Health and we please ask our valued customers to do the same.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when you cough
- Respect personal space with a 1.5m space with the social distancing ruling.
4. If you are unwell
As we now know, if you are feeling unwell please do not present to the dealerships. We won’t be offended if you need to cancel your service!